Little Aviator Little Aviator

I don't need to sit here and waste NG's server space on a review. What I do need to do is tell you that this an amazing animation, very real in an emotional sense. Short and sweet, its just what I needed to brighten my day. Great work!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Hehe

God, its been so long since the trailer. And now it finally here.

BTW, 500th REVIEW! In honor of that, I give you full stars, and full votes. Nice job...a nice job indeed.

Animation Challenge Wk1-3 Animation Challenge Wk1-3

Very Cool!

Very cool idea! Definatly somthing original.
So, check it out.

Rudy responds:

Thanks for your vote.

You Make Me Feel So Alive You Make Me Feel So Alive

Awesome!

I love it! Any chance I could try out a remix?
-CEMO

Chzz responds:

Of course you can, and we are glad you liked it! But if you remix it, remember to link to the original song, and give credit to Jonrbe and Chris E. :) Send a pm for further info!

-Orr- ST Suspense -Orr- ST Suspense

WOW

Thats exactly the kind of music I'd feel if I were sneaking around in a large warehouse, gun in hand, looking for what I know is there, but cannot see...

I see a shadow move behind me, I turn around and see a blur of man and cloth, I race after him, but he had evaded me yet again. I put a red exclaimation mark above my head to show my alertness. That I am on to who ever is there.

My squadmate lets out a muffled yelp. He falls in heap to the ground, his neck broken. I fear for my life.

David, I've been following your music for about three years now, and it NEVER ceases to amaze me. You're talent is astounding, I wish I had that kind of ability and patience. Is there anything I don't like about this song? No. Not a thing.

-CEMO

DavidOrr responds:

Wow, that's a great scenario! Very creative :)

Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you enjoy my music!

Runescape - Theme Song Runescape - Theme Song

Uh.

I'm not the best musician in the world, nor do I clam to be. But I hear deMIDIfied music. As in, MIDI file thrown into FL, and the instruments replaced. Even if its not, it sounds like it. I'm sorry, but I just can't put this on my awesome list.

JakesFable responds:

This is really why I think twice before I make remakes of these because some people just want to think that I steal witch I didn't do such crap and have proved people wrong in the past that I don't. Sorry man your going to have to get your facts right next time you accuse someone of stealing midi and changing the instruments..