You Make Me Feel So Alive You Make Me Feel So Alive

Awesome!

I love it! Any chance I could try out a remix?
-CEMO

Chzz responds:

Of course you can, and we are glad you liked it! But if you remix it, remember to link to the original song, and give credit to Jonrbe and Chris E. :) Send a pm for further info!

-Orr- ST Suspense -Orr- ST Suspense

WOW

Thats exactly the kind of music I'd feel if I were sneaking around in a large warehouse, gun in hand, looking for what I know is there, but cannot see...

I see a shadow move behind me, I turn around and see a blur of man and cloth, I race after him, but he had evaded me yet again. I put a red exclaimation mark above my head to show my alertness. That I am on to who ever is there.

My squadmate lets out a muffled yelp. He falls in heap to the ground, his neck broken. I fear for my life.

David, I've been following your music for about three years now, and it NEVER ceases to amaze me. You're talent is astounding, I wish I had that kind of ability and patience. Is there anything I don't like about this song? No. Not a thing.

-CEMO

DavidOrr responds:

Wow, that's a great scenario! Very creative :)

Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you enjoy my music!

Runescape - Theme Song Runescape - Theme Song

Uh.

I'm not the best musician in the world, nor do I clam to be. But I hear deMIDIfied music. As in, MIDI file thrown into FL, and the instruments replaced. Even if its not, it sounds like it. I'm sorry, but I just can't put this on my awesome list.

JakesFable responds:

This is really why I think twice before I make remakes of these because some people just want to think that I steal witch I didn't do such crap and have proved people wrong in the past that I don't. Sorry man your going to have to get your facts right next time you accuse someone of stealing midi and changing the instruments..

She broked my heart She broked my heart

Mmmm.

I like it! I really do! Its pretty expressive and gets the point across without becoming lost in digital goo. I subtract 2 stars because it really left me wanting more, and I feel like the some of the emotion is lost when the song hits 0:28 seconds, having those straight notes like that was a dagger, and it cut in way too deeply. One thing you may wish to try to help this song out is to add some reverb to the piano, to give it that fullness of sound.

Another thing that you may wish to do, if you recorded this as MIDI data, is to variate the Velocity at which the notes are played at, it sounds really robotic the way that every note is the same velocity, which also takes away from the lifelike feel this song strives to achieve.

Other than that, you have a winner!

PM if you have any changes that are made to this song, or if you have the MIDI data, I'd like to take a look at it!

-CE

Webzex responds:

Thanks man,Will do ^^ I plan to make Improvements in the very near future

Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

Well done, mate!

Dude. You don't need another review saying the same thing. But you get one anyway. This is a great song. Perfect. I love where you went with it, and I really want a direct uncompressed mp3 of it to put on my iPod.

WELL DONE!

NemesisTheory responds:

Thank you. :)
I actually forgot to compress this for a bit since it's still on 192kbs, oops! lol

SplitPersonality - Voices (NG) SplitPersonality - Voices (NG)

Very Impressive

Something tells me that the review directly below me, about this being a 0able song, will not be around for much longer. C'mon, at least give a reason! Well, I think it was a fantastic bit, and I'm not even a fan of this kind of music. After the 2:00 mark, I really felt involved in the song, and thats something to say. No huge complaints for the construction, it was very well put together! At 3:05, the bassline really reminds me of an Australian Didjeridoo. Very nice addition!

Keep it up!

Nav responds:

Haha, it's not even here anymore! Thanks for reviewing! :)

-clip- A Moment to Breathe -clip- A Moment to Breathe

Not bad! In fact, I like it!

This song, while short, really gets the point across. I think that the musical scene that you were trying to produce was one of a short period where, in a battle or fight, everything just slows down for a bit, and you have time to think about yourself, your mind, your body, your strategy for moving forward. Not just a battle though, this scene could apply to life in general. Just stop, slow down, and take a little time to think. Life is much easier if you know what you are going to do to make it the best in can possibly be. Clipnotdone, you're like me. I enjoy a nice, slow piano, that rings its tune outward into a slow decay. Sorrowful, perhaps, but it gives a strong emotion and people instantly know where you, the composer, want to go with the song and where you want to take the listener. You've done it, you really have. Congratulations on a beautiful piece. However, if you can, it might be beneficial to look at some of the equalization, the decay kind of melts together a bit. I know, Newgrounds is a pain when you have to compress your songs down into oblivion. That being the only thing I'd change. Great work, I look forward to more!

clipnotdone responds:

Thank you for the kind words, Im glad you like it.

I love writing for the piano, done right you can create songs more powerful with just a piano than an entire orchestra ever could

Halo-Lone Rider {DEMO V2} Halo-Lone Rider {DEMO V2}

Its not the studio you make it in...

Nonono. The distortion on this was horrible. Its not the studio you make the song in, its the cleverness that you put into it. I have somthing that may help you out here. PM or AIM me if you want to talk about it (don't worry, what I have is completly free of charge).

R0tt3n-Appl3 responds:

lol dude, i know it was horrible, i've gotten it in plenty of reviews. just relax, i'm clever enough to make my own music! good music, that is

(DJ Martcore) Next generation (DJ Martcore) Next generation

EPIC WIN

DJ-MARTCORE FOR THE WIN!

This is EPIC mate, epic. May God bless me with such talent.

-[CE]

FF7 prelude (DEMO) FF7 prelude (DEMO)

Sorry Mate.

I don't know how in the hell this became #1 on the NG Best-Tracks list...Honestly and bluntly, it sucks.

While the song IS a classic, it seems that you made NO attampt to introduce your own style into the song. Listen mate, NG is about creativity and originality, and this song is neither. If you grabbed this from a MIDI, which definatly sounds like you did, go ahead and pop it into FL Studio or somthing and play with it for a couple of hours, you should be able to come up with somthing nice if you have any unerstanding of DAWs and music theory. Please try this again, with a little more style and originality.

I look forward to hearing more of your work, but please mate, try writing somthing yourself.

-[CE]

BTW, this is my first "1" vote, don't make me have to do it again.